Shipping & Returns
Callisters Christmas ships all orders by United States Postal Service (USPS), First Class Mail or Priority Mail. Shipping fees are determined by the total weight of the products you order and the postal code to which you are shipping the order. Shipping costs are calculated during the checkout process.
Callisters Christmas ships to the continental United States but does not offer international shipping at this time.
For 2017, we recommend placing your order no later than Friday, December 15 for the best likelihood that it will arrive before Christmas.
Please note there are some shipping situations beyond our control. Callisters Christmas cannot be held responsible for:
- Undeliverable packages: when a package is returned to us because you entered the wrong address at checkout or it is determined to be “undeliverable” by the USPS
- Missing packages: when a USPS Carrier has confirmed the package as delivered but you do not receive it
- Delivery delays due to weather: when an order is delayed due to weather or other environmental conditions out of USPS or Callisters Christmas' control.
Our goal is to process every order within three days. However, as the holiday season approaches, it may take longer. We will do our best to send out every order as quickly as possible.
You may experience delivery delays if:
- We need to clarify personalization requests, ascertain shipping information or confirm any other order details. We will promptly contact you by phone or email with any questions, but your order will be on hold until we receive an actionable response.
- An ornament is out of stock and we are waiting for a new shipment. We will email you and give you the option of waiting for the ornament, exchanging the ornament or canceling the order.
Resin ornaments are wrapped in bubble wrap and snugly packed into shipping boxes. Glass ornaments are packaged in gift boxes and secured in shipping boxes.
At Callisters Christmas, our goal is simple: 100% customer satisfaction.
We are committed to excellent customer service and will do our best to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund the purchase price. To begin the return process, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and return the ornament to the address on the invoice. We will refund your purchase minus the cost of shipping.
If the ornament has been personalized, it cannot be returned unless Callisters made an error or there is a physical defect. We ask you to report the problem within seven days and email us a picture of the defect or personalization error. We will compare the ornament's text to the personalization request you made during checkout. If the defect or misspelling is Callisters Christmas' error, we will replace or refund your purchase. If the personalization error was due to a customer mis-entering the information during checkout, it, unfortunately, cannot be returned.
Once an order has been placed, we may not be able to cancel it. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us by email as soon as possible. If the order has not been processed, we will cancel it.