Callisters Christmas is always on the lookout for enthusiastic candidates to work as customer-service associates and ornament personalizers.
We’re interested in applicants who love to work with people, can spread holiday cheer, and appreciate a beautiful Christmas ornament when they see one. Experience in retail or customer service is desired but not required; experience in art (especially calligraphy, design, drawing, or painting) is desired for ornament personalizers.
We accept applications June–December and do most of our hiring June–October for both store and warehouse locations. All positions are seasonal, and we offer both part-time and full-time positions at all locations. Work hours are typically flexible, but we're looking for people who can commit to work the entire season.
Callisters Christmas offers a competitive wage, employee discount, and a fun atmosphere.
Requirements for Ornament Personalizers:
- Ability to hand-letter in a straight line and properly “center” words on a variety of surfaces
- Ability to hand-letter on a variety of materials including wood, clay, glass, resin, and plastic
- Ability to hand-letter on varied 3D surfaces, including flat and round
- Ability to hand-letter consistently in block lettering
Requirements for Customer-Service Associates:
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Retail experience is a plus but not necessary
If you're interested in working for Callisters Christmas and you meet our requirements, please download our application and either email it or bring into one of our retail locations, If you're applying for a personalizer position, send the application and a picture of your printing/handwriting to email@example.com.