Your pooch deserves a special treat! Celebrate National Dog Biscuit Day on February 23 with these easy homemade dog biscuits. With only 4 ingredients, you can have these tasty peanut butter treats ready for your special furry friend in no time. While you are waiting for these fun treats to bake you can visit our Old World Christmas Dog Collection.
• 2 cups flour
• 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
• 2 eggs
• 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix together your flour, peanut butter & eggs in a large bowl until slightly combined.
- Add in a little bit of water (approximately one Tbsp at a time) until the mixture becomes wet enough to roll out as dough.
- Roll out your dough & cut out your favorite shapes with some cookie cutters.
- Place your treats onto your baking sheet & cook for about 15 minutes.